Today, I am linking up with one of my blog crushes, the AMAZING Hadar from Miss Kindergarten and Kristen from A Teeny Tiny Teacher, who are hosting a fun linky showcasing our 12 favorite things in 2012!
Here is my 12 in ’12!
12. Favorite movie you watched:
I really enjoyed watching Hunger Games because I LOVED the trilogy so much.
11. Favorite TV series:
Revenge had me hooked with episode #1!
10. Favorite restaurant:
True Food Kitchen. I could eat here everyday!
9. Favorite new thing you tried:
Blogging! I started in July 2012 and it has really made me even more passionate and I have had the opportunity to connect with a lot of amazing and inspiring teachers.
8. Favorite gift you got:
For my birthday this year my husband surprised me with friend dates every day of my birthday week where he arranged my friend/s and I to go do fun little activities like grab a drink, get a massage, go to pub trivia. It was so sweet and thoughtful.
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
I am a PLANNER! So Pinterest helps me to plan ahead for events/activities that I do throughout the year. . I like this pin because it gets me started thinking about Penelope’s 2nd birthday and how I want to serve bruch food for it.
6. Favorite blog post: My favorite blog post has got to be my Classroom Reveal because I worked SOOOO hard on setting it up and the final product was perfect!
5. Best accomplishment: Setting up my Teachers Pay Teachers shop!
4. Favorite picture: Our Thanksgiving pregnancy reveal picture…
3. Favorite memory: Reuniting with 4 of my students from my first year of teaching. They are now in high school. My first year of teaching I had THE BEST class! I miss all of them so much and seeing Freddie, Amy, Christy and Maria again was soooo special.
2. Goal for 2013: find balance in it all…. is that goal to lofty?
1. One Little Word:
Sahog…. which is a made up word that my friend and fellow blogger Michelle from Apples and ABC’s use. Making up words=never gets old.
I too LOVE Revenge. Congrats on your pregnancy. Your picture is too cute!!
Stickers and Stamps
Michelle Griffo says
LAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you have been waiting for me to see this! I am dying! Who would have thought that one little word would filter into every part of our lives…biggie?
Here are some more:
So glad I found your blog! I am a new fourth grade blogger and am inspired by those of you who have been at it for a while! I truly think I have found my passion…thanks for sharing yours!