Amanda from Teaching Maddeness is hosting a linky called (New School) Year Resolutions for the up and coming year.
1) Be more organized, especially in regard with my clasroom library!
2) Connect with parents more
3) Collaborate with my new team
4) Try new things with Science and Social Studies
5) Keep up with this blog and my TpT store.
6) Use sentence stems to promote verbal skills with my ELLs
7) Keep in touch with former students and colleagues from my old school
8) Do more one on one or small group pull outs for mini lessons
9) Improve my writers workshop time
10) Make sure my homework is not just busy work.
I love Lorainne from Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies and her linky idea about a Back to School To Do List. This will probably help calm my First Day Jitters!
5) Get the owl themed tree house for my class’ multiplication and division data wall
6) Finish organizing my classroom library and labeling them with AR tags
7) Print out all of my first week of school documents
8) Find inexpensive beanbags for the reading corner
9) Buy border for my bulletin boards and name tags for desks
11) Arrange my classroom
12) Figure out my new school- teachers, team, principal, expectations, curriculum, programs, schedule
14) Decide on a rug for the reading center
15) Make teacher gifts for my new team