1) Listening: Ok…. If you haven’t listened/heard to the Serial Podcast… drop everything and DOWNLOAD it NOW! It is like Law and Order -plus- This American Life -multiplied by- Audible.com. It is soooo good. I know I am late on this bandwagon, but I can’t wait to listen to alll of it!
2) Loving: Being on break. It hasn’t felt like Summer Vacay yet… it feels like Thanksgiving Break. I have had 9 great days thus far. It has been awesome relaxing, seeing friends, going to the beach and “sleeping in” (5:30 AM is my internal clock, so 7:00 is like GROSSLY sleeping in!)
3) Thinking: We are going to be gone the ENTIRE month of July. We even rented our house to a good friend for the month. So, we need to pack for a month. Family of 4… 3 Vacations in a month…WHEwwww. #nightmare.
4) Wanting: Someone to pack for me… see #3
5) Needing: To Figure out my Vegas Schedule. I need to get this planned out. It’s my first time… I am nervous… I am excited…. there are so many meet ups…. there are so many people!!! AHH!!!! Can’t wait!
6) All Star: I am an all star multi tasker. I am great at juggling responsibilities, planning, arranging, problem solving and getting stuff DONE. It is one of my favorite qualities about myself.
Can’t wait to see you all in Vegas, to learn so much and to read your Currently’s along the way!